The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Cake. 
Best thing about Birthdays. Well, that and all the LOVE you get. 

I took pictures of some of my favorite things about my birthday. I had such a great day!!

Lobby of the Wrigley building-- one of my favorite buildings for architecture in Chicago. I got to meet a client here-- she works for Wrigley, of course!

First tulips in bloom in Chicago. These are going to be even more gorgeous when they open up!! I love the THOUSANDS of tulips in Chicago every spring. It's my favorite.

There's a big glare on this window, but it's the SPA that Ryan sent me to. Massage, Manicure & Pedicure-- I was spoiled!!

This is what you get when you try to make your own birthday cake-- total failure! Haha, but it was fun to TRY.

Flowers sent to my house!! My dear friend Eliza sent me the most GORGEOUS tulips! These babies lasted for a whole week and were amazing when they opened up. Between these and the Roses Ryan got me I was in flower heaven.


Friends + Cake = Delicious. We had a few friends come over to enjoy cake with us.




I also got showered with love via phone calls, texts and of course Facebook. Facebook is such a boost on your birthday! It's so fun to hear from friends from different parts of my life.

No comments: