Austin.
My first trip to Texas.
I went to Austin this week for work and had a fantastic time. I love the city and the "hill country" of Texas. I didn't take too many photos (Lots of working on this trip!) but here are a few of downtown in case you haven't been...
I lucked out and had AMAZING weather, so I tried to spend as much time as possible outside! It was also funny to see leaves on trees and some blossoms-- Chicago is far from that stage in terms of spring!!


3 comments:
You were in Austin and didn't tell me???
wait-- you live in Austin? I always get confused about where my friends live in Texas and the state is just so big that I assume its all so far away. But I will be so sad if you are in Austin and I didn't get to see you .... sigh. I'm sorry my dear!
Well, actually, I'm in Dallas. But Austin is only a few hours away. I definitely would have made the trip to see ya!
Post a Comment