The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, May 02, 2011

Who want's to play The Price Is Right? 
Let's see who can guess the right price for this produce grocery list: 


8 Baskets of Strawberries
1 bundle Green Onions
2 Avacados
5 Pink Lady Apples
2 lbs Sweet peppers
1 package Basil
1 Bunch Bananas

Bonus points if you can guess how much money was spent for each item. 

5 comments:

Nicole Arburua said...

Well I am going to say between $27.75 because we had an amazing produce place in Philly that was super cheap. Strawberry's I would say were $2 a carton, onion $.50, avacados $1.25, apples $3, sweet peppers $3, basil $1, bananas $3.

Unknown said...

My guess is you went to a farmers market and my number is 17$. Thats how much I spent the first time I went and i felt like i stole it!! :)

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

I'm going to say that the produce was a bit more expensive (it has been for us lately)... though I may have guessed a little too high. Here you go: strawberries $24; green onions $2; avacados $2; apples $2; peppers $6; basil $5; bananas $2.
TOTAL: $43

And I want to go to Kelsie's market!!!

WNBear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.