The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Soaking up the Sun. 
Trying to make up for a weekend of rain. 

Chicago has had a crazy spring weather pattern. It's been hot, it's been cold, wet and then dry. Honestly, I can't keep up with it. I thought at some point it would be on a steady rise toward summer-- but it's the middle of may and foggy and rainy outside, so clearly I was wrong about that. Perhaps June will be better...

At any rate, we get blessed with a few days here and there that are wonderful. This particular Sunday afternoon was exactly that. 65 degrees and Sunny with a light breeze. Of course, Sundays are busy days for us, with 3 hours at church, and then other responsibilities like feeding the missionaries. I talked Ryan into taking our Sunday afternoon nap/reading time outside. We were so glad that we did. Disclaimer: I didn't take photos of Ryan and I in the park. I only took photos of the trees and tulips that were in full bloom.





This is a tree/bush at our little neighborhood park. I love that they finally have their leaves!!






I told you I can't get enough of them. So gorgeous.

No comments: