The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, May 17, 2011


Holiness to The Lord, House of the Lord
Date Night at The Temple.
We love going to the temple. It is our Lord's house and you can feel His presence so strong inside. You feel of His love and it's the best feeling in the whole world. This is the Temple in Chicago. We usually go in the evenings so I haven't been able to get a good picture of it. This time, it was so grey and cloudy that it might as well have been night-time. I love the flowers and blossoms on the trees, they brighten everything up. 


There aren't too many places to put your camera on self timer...

Beautiful Flowers.

Blossoms.

We found this really cool restaurant for dinner-- it an old mansion!

Gorgeous! And so much fun. I love exploring (even in the suburbs).
Find a Temple close to you and go visit. Even if you can't go inside you can feel the sweet peace and love of our Heavenly Father on the grounds. It's my favorite.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

beautiful photos of the city! I'd love to be in Chicago :)