The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Shower for Baby M

Two of my dear friends in Chicago planned a beautiful shower to celebrate Baby M. It was wonderful -- full of amazing food, great friends and lots of laughter and love (and cute presents)! I'm truly blessed to have wonderful friends here in Chicago showing us so much love and support during this happy time! My friend Tiffany, was super sweet to take a few pictures to capture the day.


The decorations and food were beautiful!
 


Yes, that's me diving into the food-- It was so delicious!
I loved reading all of the wishes!


Add caption

The Lobster rolls were to die for!

I may or may not have had a small coke...


Thank you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an awesome shower :) Looks like you had a blast!!