The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{Pregnancy Diary} Travel With Baby



When I stop to think about how much I have traveled with JR already -- it adds up!

Utah
Virginia
California (Twice!)
Florida
New York
Washington D.C.
Maryland
Wisconsin
Michigan
Indiana (driving through)
Admittedly, some flights were better than others. This one, in particular, had us sitting on the plane through a hail storm for 4 hours, only to find out our flight would be cancelled. We would have to return to the airport at 7 am (getting only 5 hours of sleep). Ugh. At 7 months Pregnant, it was not my favorite experience.


That equals 7 round-trip flights and 10 states! I know our travel will change a little bit once JR arrives, but I am hoping we can continue to explore and see our families as much as possible! One of the flight attendants on an American Airlines flight gave me a Junior Aviator Logbook --it was really sweet, and I think she was just grateful I wasn't full term and going to deliver a baby on her flight :)

On our way to CA!

No comments: