I surprised myself when I realized I wanted more of a 'resort' vacation for this trip. I really wanted an opportunity for lots of Rest & Relaxation and no pressure to make plans or run around seeing the world in one weekend. Ryan picked an awesome resort that had great amenities and we took full advantage of them!
 |
Our favorite amenity was the pool! The live music was an added bonus as well. And the hot tub (and soaking tub in our room) at night felt so good on my tired legs.
|
 |
| Another favorite was the tennis courts -- I'm not sure if this is good
or bad, but I'm playing my best tennis these days at 32 weeks pregnant! |
 |
| We spent our mornings walking hand-in-hand on Silver Strand beach, just a short walk from the resort. There's nothing better than starting your day on the beach! We collected sea shells, wrote in the sand and just enjoyed each others company. |
I'm not always up for staying at a resort, but for this vacation it was perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment