The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, June 04, 2012

The Island

Coronado Island is so quaint and charming and quiet -- I love it! These purple trees are everywhere and the houses are gorgeous, that just a walk around the neighborhood was relaxing and enjoyable. I think we picked a great weekend to go because it wasn't too busy with tourists just yet. It was also a perfect location because we had all of the great things about San Diego-- but got to get away from the city and enjoy the quiet island life. To be honest, I really didn't take a ton of photos -- I was too caught up in the moment, so here's a few that don't capture the ambiance and character of this cute Southern California Island. 
Most people associate Coronado Island with 'The Del' - which is gorgeous!

View of San Diego Skyline from the Coronado Bridge

A cute shop.

Sunset on our way to dinner.

Dinner on the patio
Amazing Fish Tacos!!
 
This flower-covered gazebo was in the divider in the road! It was gorgeous, so of course we had to go see it and take a photo. Don't mind my outfit -- that's my swimsuit and skirt after pool time -- we were grabbing sandwiches for lunch!

Obsessed with these purple trees -- and all the gorgeous flowers on the island!
Sunset at the Del

No comments: