The
San Diego Temple has always held a special place in my heart. I remember as a young 8 year old girl going with my family to the open house -- I remember the experience and how I felt--- knowing that one day I would be married in the House of the Lord. Although I've been back to this Temple and stood on the outside for family and friends weddings, I haven't had the chance to go inside. When we decided to go to San Diego for this little vacation, we also decided we would go inside, together, to the temple. This temple is just as stunning on the inside as on the outside, and the feelings of peace and joy I feel when I go to a Temple are always the same. I love it.
It was also an amazing coincidence when we were walking in and I ran into my old roommate, Katie Packer McLellen!! It was so fun to catch up with her and her great husband and reconnect after 5 years (well, thank goodness for Facebook, we keep track of each other that way too!).
 |
| The temple grounds are always so pretty with the seasonal flowers :) |
 |
| The temple at night as we were leaving. |
|
I'm so grateful for a husband who enjoys going to the temple just as much as I do. We always try to attend the temple when we travel, it's an amazing thing to have temples around the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment