A few years ago I went on a
BYU Study Abroad in London. It was an amazing opportunity I got to share with my little sister, and also a chance to meet some incredible people who I am fortunate enough to still call my friends!! Although we don't live close, we still try to keep in touch and blogs and facebook help us follow each other around the country. One of these friends has kept her roots in the Midwest, and since Ryan and I have new roots in the Midwest, it's helped us stay in touch :)
 |
| Dinner at Publican in Chicago August 2011 |
Last fall Kim came to Chicago with her then-boyfriend and we met for dinner. It was so fun to catch up with her and meet this great guy that she had fallen for. (We had many long talks in London about love, life and our futures). I was thrilled when I learned these two were engaged, and even more excited to celebrate with them! We couldn't make it to California for the ceremony, but jumped at the chance to drive to Green Bay to congratulate them and celebrate with fireworks at their local country club.
 |
| Stolen off of facebook --from their Wedding day. |
The reception was gorgeous, the bride was glowing, and we loved the chance to catch up with them, hear all about their big day and future plans. Unfortunately, we had a camera snafu and most of my pictures from the reception are gone :( I still have the photo booth photos though!!
 |
| I loved the table decorations -- my only picture that survived from that night! |
 |
| The photo booth was super fun, as always :) |
We look forward to many more rendezvous with the Haldemans in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment