The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sweet Baby Sawyer &
A few days with my favorite nieces and nephews.  
 
 My older sister Tarin had Sawyer on December 4--a long 9 days after her due date, and 5 days after I left Bakersfield from Thanksgiving. I was so sad we weren't there to meet my sweet new nephew, so I decided I had to figure out a way to make it back to Bakersfield ASAP to meet him.

My work travels left a few days open for me to hop over to Bakersfield and spend a few days with Tarin and her super fun kids. I slept at Tarin's house on Friday night (after my flight to Bakersfield had been re-routed to Burbank due to the Fog... I ended up catching a ride back to Bakersfield with some fellow stranded strangers) and woke up to the kids playing in their room. Pretty soon we were having tea parties, playing with toy soldiers and snuggling on the couch watching Batman Cartoons. Does life get any better than that??
Tea Party!!
Posing for the tea party picture.

Our little cowboy.
Lots of Tea Parties. Another favorite moment of the day was when I was getting ready and Charlotte and Caidence sat on the bathroom counter and asked for make-up too! For each thing I used they asked "What is that?" and then "Me next!"

The only thing that would have made my trip better was if Sawyer wasn't so sick-- poor Sawyer had bronchitis, an ear infection and RSV. The poor lil babe could hardly breath. I decided to only take a couple photos of him because I just didn't want to bother his sleep with too many pictures.



I loved seeing Grandma with him.

Part of their routine-- go to dad to get your teeth flossed.


My FAVORITE photo of the weekend.

Story time!

No comments: