I Love V-Day.
Who doesn't love a good reason to celebrate L.O.V.E.?
I love holidays and especially a good holiday to remind your amazing hubby how much you LOVE and appreciate him!! I offered to make a romantic dinner at home this year, and Ryan replied, "Sure, we can do that, but we'd have to cancel the reservations I made" ... SO THOUGHTFUL! Thanks, babe.
I was also surprised when I was told to go downstairs and "check the mail" at 1pm. To my surprise, Ryan had sent 36 gorgeous long-stem red roses to my home office!! Again, so sweet and thoughtful this year.
I wanted to do something sweet for Ry so I pulled off this:
Yes, the heart shaped balloons are from me! It was so fun to make the most of the holiday. Dinner was delicious and oh so romantic next to the fireplace at the restaurant, and strawberries and sparkling cider made the perfect ending to the night.
xoxo.
2 comments:
WOW, the rest of your trip pics look awesome! Oh and what a fun vday! Sorry i didn't get to call last week. Just as I went to eat, someone else woke up screaming, wihch is way weird, so I layed down with him adn then I fell asleep too :( Sorry. lol
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment