The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, February 09, 2011

San Francisco

I love that my office is headquartered in San Francisco, because it means I get to spend a few days there a few times each year. I love San Francisco and seem to be enchanted with it every time I visit. I used to head into the City and stay with my dad from time to time when he would go for work. We'd catch a ball game, or an all-men's version of Swan Lake (classic!!), dinner at Scomas or just walking around Union Square. Lots of great memories. Now I am grown up and heading into the city on my own for work... funny how life works out, huh?
San Francisco

My little sister Ashley came to SF with me a lot with dad as well, so when the opportunity came to invite her to come with me, I jumped at it! We had a fun little road trip, stopped at the Oakland Temple on the way and then shared a hotel room with King-sized bed. Good times. She even got to come to our Executive Networks Meetings and experience a few new things for her (she's working part time for my company right now so she was a welcome addition to the meetings!)






We had some time to do a little shopping, eat at E & O Trading Co, and of course stop at Specialtys to pick up our favorite sweets for the team. I also got to meet up with some of my favorite BYU Alumni classmates and catch up on work, life and laughter.





Britex Fabrics, one of our favorite stores! This one's for you, mom!


 

While I was there-- Chicago got blasted with "Snowmagedden" --one of the largest snow storms to hit the area and the country! I got snowed out of my flight back home, and because of it got to spend some quality time with a great friend in Walnut Creek & her new fiance (Linds, we gotta get better at taking pictures when we are together!!) Thanks for the pedi, great dinner, and tour of your wedding site!!


Luckily I made it back to Chicago in time to catch my next flight a few hours later to Puerto Rico with Ryan.

Until next time San Francisco...

1 comment:

Linze Kate said...

You guys are SO cute! Love it...
*muah*