The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Old San Juan
Hundreds of years of history and gorgeous bright Caribbean colors and buildings.

The first pictures I saw of San Juan, Puerto Rico were of the downtown historic district. I was so excited to see that this part of Puerto Rico culture was maintained and exceeded my expectations. We had a really great day exploring this city and all that it had to offer. Great restaurants, great shopping, history and beautiful buildings. Who could ask for more?
Which color would your house be?


Don't remember what this building is....but I liked it!

The old Cathedral

A cool door.

I love these balconies and the flower pots.




Fort Del Morro -- it dates back to 1500's! The green lawn is protected as part of the historic site.

Close-up Fort Wall.

Wall along the ocean.

I love this view of the beach and the city.

Another cool door.


The happy couple in OSJ.




1 comment:

Stephanie Lindsey said...

Ky, You are so totally fabulous! I wish we lived closer!