A glimpse into Chicago mid-rise living.
We get a lot of questions about what its like to live in Chicago; if we live in a high rise, and what it's like. Usually our first response is "well, we actually live in a mid-rise" -- which makes us sound even more like city-folk :) See, a high rise in Chicago is considered 30-60+ stories tall. Our building is a mere 22 stories tall, so we don't quite make it to high rise status. We also live on the 9th floor, so we're not really all that high up.
I've had lots of requests to post pictures of our place, and I've been reluctant for a few reasons:
(1) My house is 99% of the time not photo-worthy. We live in a small space, and I work from home, which means we use every single inch of this small space each day. It's hard to keep it picked up, no matter how hard we try.
(2) I'm still working on getting things how I like them. Why is it such a process? I'm not sure, but it is and I'd like to add/change a few things but haven't had the time or creative energy.
This weekend we did a deep dive into our space and cleaned and organized and I just love how it feels. So I actually took a few pictures and thought I would share.
| Our Living Room/Dining Room. |
| Kitchen. |
| My Office- with a view!! |
| The Master (only) bedroom :) |
| View from the master. |
| Daily sunset views to the west. |
5 comments:
You apartment is so cute and cozy! Can you please come decorate my apartment for me? And maybe we will have to come make sure you really do have room for visitors. :) haha.
P.S. So jealous that you got to go to Oprah- and an awesome one, too!
Britt-- you guys are welcome any time!! I know how much you love Chicago :)
It is so cute! I love it!
Wonderful Dear!!!!!
Great space you have there. Its look like so peaceful and refreshing. I like it.
Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides
Post a Comment