I just scrolled through the photos on my phone and found these amazing shots of my favorite nieces and nephews-- I had to share. These kids are so much fun & have so much personality, I love it!! I loved being around for these sweet "everyday" moments that Tarin has with her amazing kids. See captions below each photo.
![]() |
| Nic loves to take my camera and take lots of photos. He took over 100 on Thanksgiving day! |
![]() |
| Nic just lost his 2nd tooth!! Such a great smile. |
![]() |
| Caidence after dance class. |
![]() |
| Somehow I got her to pose for me! |
![]() |
| Classic Charlotte look. She's wearing Ashley's high heels. |
![]() |
| She loves to dip her head back. |
![]() |
| Caidence opening her belated Birthday present. |
![]() |
| Caidence loves her present! |
![]() |
| Charlotte LOVES glasses. She kept stealing Kelly's reading glasses and wearing them all the time. |
![]() |
| The kids all have their own snuggies to wear at Kelly's house and they love them! SO cute. |
![]() |
| Charlotte snuggling with her momma. |
![]() |
| Watching a movie with the fam. |
![]() |
| Sweet Family. Charlotte would kiss Tarin's tummy and then snuggle on her tummy. She was talking to Sawyer. So cute. |
![]() |
| Action shot of her kissing Tarin's tummy. |
I miss getting to see these guys more often.














No comments:
Post a Comment