The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

 On Our 7th Date of Christmas... 

Holiness to the Lord, The House of the Lord.

What better way to Honor Christ at Christmas than to attend the temple? I love the spirit that I feel in the Temple, and it was such a great experience to go at Christmastime. To be reminded of Christ, and our purpose here on this earth.  I think this may be a new Merrill Christmas Tradition.

Unfortunately, it gets dark pretty early here, so no pictures from this date, but here are a few temple favorites.
The Chicago, IL Temple.


2 Years ago at the Salt Lake City Temple Square for the lights. Man, time flies by.
I love these words on the Temple. This is from the St. George Temple, on September 10, 2010. Our Wedding Day. 







St. George Temple.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I agree! We love being so close to a temple finally and the DC temple is a SPECTACULAR place to be especially during Christmas!