The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On our 8th Date of Christmas... 

The Holiday Flower show.

We have found our new favorite winter activity-- the Conservatory. It's 75 degrees and full of plants and flowers all year round. Who could ask for anything better? Well, when they have a room full of holiday flowers, that's what makes it even better! So when it was a crisp 25 degrees outside (feels like 10 with the windchill), we headed over to the Garfield Conservatory to see the flowers.

Our 2010 Christmas Photo--sorry no photo cards this year, folks.
 

This is Ryan's "Hunny, I love you, but its freezing, can we hurry and get inside?" look.

Isn't this beautiful? I love the red green and white.



 
Did you know there were so many different kinds of poinsettias?
 
Gotta love the warmth of that glorious Sun!

These were one of my favorites.




 


Christmas Cactus.

My main squeeze checking out the poinsettias.


We will definitely be back in January to admire the flowers and warm up inside the conservatory. I love that you are indoors, but feel like you are outside with all of the beautiful plants and flowers!! Think I could set up my home office in there? :)

No comments: