The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, December 12, 2010

On our 3rd Date of Christmas...
My true love gave to me SNOW SNOW SNOW & More Snow!


We woke up to side-ways snow this morning. Luckily we still made it to church and all throughout the meetings, I would look outside and see the snow just keep coming down. I was supposed to fly out to Utah this weekend for a work trip in Snowbird, but needless to say all flights in and out of Ohare were canceled. We stayed in and watched the snowfall all afternoon. I felt like were a snow globe getting shaken up. I didn't brave the storm to take photos from our apt, but I definitely took some pictures after church.

Our cute little schoolhouse where we go to church.


Somehow I talked my husband into braving the storm for a photo-op.

You know its bad when you can hardly see Sears (Willis) Tower!

So dark and gloomy.



I made homemade lasagna for dinner, and we snuggled up to watch an old Christmas Classic--  White Christmas. I was surprised that neither of us had seen it before, and I think it is one of my new favorites!! The snow finally started to taper off in the evening, and I am still hoping to make it to Utah tomorrow. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh... I heard all about the snow storms there! Crazy. But don't you love just wrapping up inside and feeling Christmasy? I will have to check out that movie too. Thanks for the encouragement on the moving situation... it's most definitely stressful and exhausting! :)

DL said...

im enjoying the weather myself...me and my wife decided it was a good idea to move last friday and sat. Were about a hour outside of Chicago so we know what you are dealing with

Feel free to follow me :) id appreciate it :

http://dl-daybyday.blogspot.com/