The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday. Last day of freaking class.

Thank goodness! No more class!! Oh wait, we have finals Monday. Hmm. yeah. Anyway, after class the girls decided we wanted cookies from Harrods so we headed over there and got dessert. We shopped around a bit (Anna and I showed them where our favorites were...) Then Anna Kim and I headed to Regents Park. Oh Man. This is my favorite park in London. It is so serene and beautiful. Its big, but still smaller than Hyde Park or St. James and is so much more intimate. There is a beautiful lake (well its beautiful as long as the pot smell isn't there haha), and then the rose and tropical gardens are amazing. We kept looking at flowers and saying "what is that?!" It was so beautiful. We also saw the largest bees ever!! We would get close to examine a flower and there would be bees humming everywhere and then I would look at the flower and the biggest bee ever would be pollinating! It was incredible, but of course I got freaked out and stayed away!! We took lots of pictures though ... I will probably take some of these and enlarge them for my room this fall. But until then, I will post them for all to enjoy.
After Regents we met up with Lexy, Patrice and James and headed to the Thames to the London Eye. We got there at 8:30, right before it was closing so we our group on the eye was small and the sun was setting. It was so beautiful. It was also cool to see the whole city and point out certain places, like our house, and places we have been to. I was also excited because its the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world!! I love ferris wheels! After the eye we watched Big Ben light up, and then walked around the city enjoying one another's company. It was such a mellow fun night. We totally started missing London already though...




















No comments: