The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, August 10, 2007

Abbey Road is in my head and in my heart...

The PLAN was to leave by 8:00 for Abbey Road. Well, I got up late (woopsies) but luckily so did everyone else. We got out the door by 9, so not too bad. We decided to do Abbey Road "girl" style -- wearing dresses corresponding with the Beatles outfits on the album cover. it was awesome. Well, except for the time when we were taking the picture and this guy tells us we are at the wrong cross walk...so we walk down to another and start taking our pictures. Then EVERY car/person that sees us points out that we are at the wrong crosswalk. Wow. Thats really embarrassing. Oh well. Back up to the right one and took our pictures. It took a little while but was totally worth it. Then we walked by paul's house, or so we think. After Abbey Road we went to borourgh market--- which is amazing!! Gourmet food but at a market....and its like costco where you can try stuff but with amazing food. Mom and dad met us at the Market and we had lunch. Dad wasnt feeling good though so he went back to the hotel to get some rest and Ashley and I walked Mom to london tower and then went home. Once I got home I had a bad experience and had to immediately leave the house. LExi and I went shopping :) I found an amazing thermos for my hot chocolate next year when I am freezing in the snow in Provo. After that I met up with Ashley and mom and dad and we got Fish and Chips down the street before going to Phantom. Phantom by the way was the most amazing performance ever!! The singers were TEN times better than the broadway album! I was so elated by the performance. The costumes, set, everything was so amazing. After Phantom we attempted to get Strawberries and Cream. But my favorite place wasnt open so we just went to this random in Covent Garden. Too bad they gave us AMERICANIZED Strawberries and Cream. Um whatever! The strawberries were amazing though and then I saw the most amazing make up store ever called B Never too busy to be Beautiful. I so have to go back there. They have jeweled make up brushes! Could life get any better? I submit that it could not! When I got home I ended up having a sleepover with the girls... we were supposed to watch FRIENDS but ended up all falling asleep mid conversation in the classroom. Haha. Good times.

Abbey Road










Borourgh Market





Tower Bridge


Phantom


B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute pics with the fam. and i have to argue that last picture. there are somedays where there is just NO TIME to be beautiful! :)trust me.