My Last Day in Foggy London Town.
I cant believe this trip is coming to a close. Today I take 2 finals and savor my last breaths of London.
We (Anna, Kim, Lexi, Patrice and James) Decided we wanted to hit up the famous ICE BAR on our last night. So we all froze for 45 minutes and then headed back to reality and went up to see Les Mesirables. Mom Dad and Ash met us there. Les Mes was amazing and we couldnt leave with a dry eye. After the play Anna couldn't let me leave without going out one last time. So Kim Anna and I scaled the city. Unfortunately, it being a Monday night, the place was pretty dead. However, we of coruse made the most of our night. Anna got us a "cab" ride around soho and we ended up on our favorite street with The Three Greyhounds. We met Martin, who turned out to be our favorite Brit, and hit up a few pubs. We met some Londoners, Danced with ourselves (thats the best anyway) and called it a night. I miss those girls already. Thanks for a great night and an amazing summer...
No comments:
Post a Comment