The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Saturday, August 04, 2007

I love Paris in the Springtime...
I hate to admit it, but I just dont have time to really blog about Paris so I'll just let the pictures do the talking. I had a fabulous 3 days in this city, although I was more of a tourist than anything else, which really doesn't let you fall in love with a city. Fab art and Fab food though. I can't wait to go back and discover more!






































Saying goodbye to Paris with Phantom of the Opera on my shuffle as we pull out of the train station.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pictures. k because you INSIST on wearing dresses in all these stinking pictures, you need to tell me WHERE you get them. i like the blue one in your last post.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

So I am going to say it one more time. I am so jealous of you!!! I have always wanted to see the Mona Lisa. Some day I will.