Monday ... MY DAY.
After classes on Monday Anna and I had a failed attempt to go check out a new market, so we headed toward Harrods. We got a little turned around on the tube so we ended up walking in a round about way--- but we loved it! We walked through these local neighborhoods and found the COOLEST shops and omg the most beautiful wedding cakes at these Pasterie Stores! We had to stop at each one on the street and distract the workers so we could take pictures. We resisted from buying out half the store and just stuck to window shopping but we will be heading back soon enough to get our share of delights! We also couldn't help but look at tea cup sets at every store after we went through this awesome Tea Shop...
Finally we get to Harrods and go straight to the Food court. We took our salads outside Door 11 and ate our lunch quickly before going to explore Harrods. We pretty much covered the entire store; which is amazing. I think my favorite parts of the store are the Luxury Room (with all the designer bags....), The Christmas Store ( I love Christmas!) and the baby section...with Chloe, Burburry, and Dior Baby Clothes! Out of control but oh so cute!!
After Harrods we headed home, grabbed a blanket, a picnic dinner and headed to Regents Park to get grass seats for the Open Air Theater. Unfortunately we got there late and couldn't get tickets, but it worked out because we laid out our blanket and had our picnic next to the theater, with the music in the background. Regents Park is beautiful and I loved the scenery as well as the company. Our picnic was fabulous and Anna pulled a "kiley" and made me put the blanket out after she forgot to take a picture during our meal.
It was such a relaxing and "regular" day for me. I wish I could stay longer in London to partake of more days like this.
1 comment:
are you really coming home so soon?!?! wow. this month or so has FLOWN by! I'm glad your having fun!
Post a Comment