

The girls all split off from each other, but Anna and I stayed together and browsed through the entire market. We got a Coconut and had Coconut juice (milk?) It was so fun! After that we took a nap and then went up to Covent Garden. I love London and all the shopping/boutiques!! In covent garden we had the best fresh fruit frozen yogurt ever! I am going to miss that in the states as well... then we went up to Sloan Street and browsed through the "Rodeo Drive" of London (Gucci, Chanel, Jimmy Choo ...) We ended our night at Khans, a great indian place by our house. Sigh another great day in London.

3 comments:
the first time your wearing pants. i'm impressed! :) musta been a cold day ;P
actually it was quite hot. but i dug the outfit.
Kiley: I have really loved following you around Europe. You have seen and done so much!! Isn't Italy wonderful? I could live there if I spoke the language. It seems hard to believe your journey is coming to an end soon, but you will go back many many times in your life. You got just a taste of all the good times to come. Katherine
Post a Comment