Playing Catch-Up: NYC
Last month I got to go to NYC for work. We were hosting a conference, and it happened to be a conference that my dad was attending (Note: I found out about the company I work for, Executive Networks, through my dad, who has been a member of these networks for 5 years or so.)
 |
| On our way to Times Square/Theater District |
It was so great to spend a little time with Mom and Dad while I was working. We took off and got dessert one night at Magnolia's, and also got to take a walk to Central Park & grab dinner and cheesecake at Carnegie Deli. We got to see Scottsboro Boys together as part of the conference and in the middle of all of that I was working like
crazy. Like way more than usual but it was so much fun. I love attending our conferences. Other highlights of the trip were seeing Miss Emily King & AnnMarie Dunn. I love great friendships that surpass distance!
 |
| Such a great show!! |
 |
| Mother Daughter. |
Here are some photos from the trip. We had the best weather ever while in NYC. It was borderline too warm! Love the fall colors and the great fall weather. Love NYC.
 |
| Aren't they the cutest ever? |
 |
| Colors in Central Park. |
 |
| Me admiring the beautiful tree-- and dad trying to capture it :) |
 |
| Love fall. |
1 comment:
We are grateful and blessed to have you on our team! lauren@executivenetworks.com
Post a Comment