Just in the last week two of my dearest friends (we met my senior year in high school and have stayed close friends throughout college and now marriage & real life) have started blogs, stating me as their inspiration!! I love writing my blog and sharing things about my life with friends and family and I think its so sweet that they like to read my blog and now have decided to start their own. I find blogging to be therapeutic at times and is a good way for me to share our life with others, as we continue to move around the country and be far away from our family and friends.
I love hearing that I have inspired others to do something similar and document the joys, challenges and simple pleasures of daily life that are worth writing down and sharing with others.
![]() |
| Senior Year: (From Left) Michelle, Brooke, Marianne, Nicole, Megan, Me, Karah. |
My good friend Kiley has the worlds cutest blog which I visit weekly. Even though her and I are too far away to meet for coffee once a week and too busy to talk on the phone regularly, it is so nice to visit her blog and get a glimpse of her fabulous life.
One of my closest friends inspired me to start this blog as a way for our family and friends to keep up with the crazy life we lead moving around the country. Thank you Kiley…aka Mrs. Tina Fabulous!
Girls, I'm blushing. You are so sweet & I love you both! You inspire me every day and I am so blessed to have you as my friends. In a perfect world we would still be doing Pilates and Yoga in the morning and meeting for drinks or lunch. But instead, we catch up via gchat, text, phone calls and blogs. I'll take what I can get! You're the best! To Michelle and Nicole: Happy blogging!! I love you!

1 comment:
Love it! Love you!
Post a Comment