The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Everyday Moments.

Ryan texted me last night letting me know his train was 10 minutes late. Little did I know that his train being late was a decoy so he could have time to stop and buy me flowers on his way home from work. Imagine my surprise (and grin on my face) when I saw him walk in the house with these.



Isn't he the sweetest??

Growing up it would warm my heart to see men with a bouquet of flowers in their hand after work, knowing they were taking flowers home to their love. I just think its so sweet and so romantic. I would usually catch these men in action in big cities like San Francisco or NYC - probably because these men were walking home or to the train, bus, etc and its more obvious to see in places like that. Now I can just imagine my sweet hubby being one of those men walking home from the train station, flowers in hand for his love-- me! I am the luckiest.  

2 comments:

Hilary Chaney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M said...

What a sweetie!