The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, November 22, 2010

November. Where have you gone?

I can't believe its November 22 and I am just beginning my blogging on this month! I am so so behind-- we have had an awesome November and I am excited to share. Let's get back to the beginning and talk about one of our favorite nights out--  Da Bulls.



We live about 2 miles from the United Center. We have driven by before, and were excited to make it to our first game. Lucky for us Ryan's Boss's, Boss's Boss has season tickets and somehow we landed ourselves with a pair of great seats.

Can I get more court in this picture?

From our seats.
The game turned out to be a really close one. The Nuggets and Bulls kept going back and forth, and back and forth and the fans started getting loud and into it. It was really fun--and the Bulls won! I can't wait to go to another game!




The one thing I could NOT understand was what the Bulls Girls were thinking when they wore this for a routine:

I had no idea bright-colored UNITARDS were back in. Seriously, no one looks good in these things.
After the game we took a few minutes to admire and respect the Michael Jordan statue. His list of accomplishments are impressive.



Seriously, amazing.
Hopefully next time we can see the Blackhawks play and then the Bulls vs. the Jazz!!

No comments: