Now that life is getting back to normal, I am finding I have the energy back to actually go out and exercise!! I like to run in the mornings, it gets my blood pumping and its one of my favorite things. The best is to have a running partner, but I am without one of those right now, so I try to take my camera and take pictures of cool things that I see while I'm out. I don't always take my camera, and of course on the days that I don't, I always regret it (like when I walked Ryan to the train, and then took off on a run, and they were filming Transformers 3 in the Union Station building!! Missed opportunity!!)
I definitely miss the beauty and serenity of the Minnesota Trails, but a girl has to take what she can get! So, I run the streets of Chicago.
Here are a few photos from my recent runs in the city:





I love all the flowers in Chicago. They do such a great job of planting amazing flowers --real and fake.



I just can't get over this beautiful city skyline.
2 comments:
What a pretty run! When we were visiting Chicago, I mentioned to Matt a few times how fun it would be to run there--through the parks and along the water and on the busy streets. I'm so jealous! You're going to have such a fun life there in Chicago :-)
of course YOU would find the flowers to photo :) you crack me up, always so optimistic. Although i must say, I would be so entertained by that run. So much to look at and keep me distracted from the fact that I can't breath :)
Post a Comment