We walked into a fresh and clean condo on Friday afternoon. In some ways it was better than we remembered! In others, it was smaller than we remembered (ie: the kitchen!) Such is the life of city dwellers.
Here are some before photos.
The living/dining room:
The Kitchen:
My Office:
And this is what our new little home looked like after the truck was empty:

Ryan putting my desk together.
So there you have it! Our new home! Oh, did you want to see more? You'll just have to come to Chicago and see it for yourself :)
2 comments:
I love all the windows!! I have secretly always wanted to live in a place like that but I'll just stick with Bakersfield.
wow it looks so east coast'ish. Nice!I am liking the layout. Idk that i'll ever come out that way so you should post more pix just in case! hehe
Post a Comment