I'm Running a Little Behind
I'm pretty sad that I didn't blog as much as I would have liked over Christmas. I'm pretty sure anyone who knows me, knows how much I love love love Christmas and savoring every second of the Christmas season. I'll definitely be posting about our FIRST Christmas together, but right now I'm going to blog about what I came back to after our Christmas get-a-way.
NEGATIVE degree weather.
Now, to be honest, I don't really mind the cold. Really, I don't. I'm actually having a hard time with the effects of the cold weather.
1. Static-y hair
2. Brittle Nails
3. Dry dry skin
Any tips for me?
2 comments:
Vaseline for dry skin or Cetaphil cream. I have never had the problem with dry skin until this year. Mostly its because we are too afraid to turn our heater up past 65 and I have to wash my hands every five minutes with these kids. That is what has been working for me.
when i lived in utah i used to put lotion in my hair sometimes...
Post a Comment