The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Merrill Family Goal: EMBRACE Winter!

We all know its COLD in Minnesota, so Ryan and I have been trying to embrace the weather and take advantage of some of the winter-only activities. A few weeks ago, we decided to get out on a Saturday and go Cross Country Skiing. I have to admit, I LOVED IT We had such a great time at Elm Creek Park. For $12/each we were able to rent skis and rock the trails all day long. Check out how much fun we had...

[Don't worry -- this is me stuck on a hill. I never said I was good I just said I had fun.]


[I had just gone down a sweet hill.]




[We may or may not have gotten caught on each other's skis going up a hill...]


[Yup, Definitely caught.]


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i hate skiing. the one time i tried my ankles felt like they were snapped in half multiple times that day. . .

the beastmaster said...

You know what you're missing......................................a Buddy...............

beastmasterbl8ordie.wordpress.com