This Summer after graduation, I got on the Get Skinny program. Let's just say 6 years straight of college are not good for your body or eating habits!! So I started running every day and took part in Jorge Cruise's program. Let's just say it worked! 15 lbs lighter, I have been quite happy with the results of my hard work this summer.
Jorge just came out with a new book (it's the #1 Weight Loss Book in the country), stating that losing weight isn't about calorie consumption--- its about sugar gram consumption. It makes sense. I haven't bought this new book, but I do swear by the Jorge Cruise 12 second sequence program. Check it out
5 comments:
Kiley! I am so intrigued with this new workout program :) Are the exercise routines on DVD - or are they just detailed in his book? Mary
They are outlined in his book. If you go to his website and watch some of his videos he gives the highlights, but I do encourage you to buy his book!
Ha, sounds like Jorge Cruise is better for our bodies than our Caribbean cruise :)
haha DEFINITELY better, Heidi! What a fabulous cruise that was, though! It was good for my spirits. And my tan :)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment