We had a big debate over here regarding REAL vs. FAKE. Eventually REAL won out, and I think it will forever in the future too. That pine smell is just so amazing, it can't be duplicated by a candle-- I don't care what you people say.
Working in Retail during the holidays didn't lend me to much spare time, so one night we just decided we would go get a tree. We found the Christmas Tree lot closest to our house and quickly found a beautiful tree. Its called a Canaan Fir, and its a local tree to Minnesota. Its just perfect in our home, I'm pretty sad to get rid of it, to be honest. Let me know what you think! We also decided that maybe I shouldn't go crazy on Christmas decorations all at once, so we got a few things from Target and some ribbon from Costco and used our Oroville Redenbacher popcorn balls to make the magic happen for our tree! I think it turned out just perfect.
1 comment:
i love your beautiful tree! and your home is just so gorgeous! it fits perfectly! i love the smell of pine, when we went home over break, it was so beautiful to smell it all the time- we went fake this year at our place and dont think ill be able to do it again! i love reading your cute blog!
Post a Comment