The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Call me Smiley Kiley

Things that make me smile: Ryan, The Son, The Sun, coming home to fresh flowers on my mantle, making dinner for my love, finding a really great pair of boots (for my mom!), watching Ryan teach our 9-10 year old church kids, waking up next to Ryan in the middle of the night and saying I love you to him- only to hear him say it back mid-sleep, a great conversation with one of my wonderful friends, funny gchat statuses, coming home to my cute cute home, getting a letter in the mail and especially sending a letter in the mail, the temple, a good hug, anything letter press, Punch Pizza, anything with peanut butter, chocolate, catching a single snowflake, London, making others smile, chocolate chip pancakes, volunteering.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

you are so darling! I just love you! YOU make me smile :)

Roby said...

I want Punch Pizza tonight!