I was so excited for our Christmas this year! I bought Ryan's present pretty early and was so excited to give it to him!! I wanted to make the perfect Christmas Dinner, so I decided on Ham, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Green Been Casserole, and Rolls-- all made from scratch by yours truly!! I pulled out our China and we had a feast!!
After dinner we read the story of the Birth of Christ and watched our Favorite Christmas Movie: Mr. Kruegers Christmas. Then we snuggled up by the fire and opened gifts. I love giving gifts, especially to see the responses. I think Ryan was pretty happy with his new phone I got him :) He was so thoughtful, he got me a sweet North Face jacket to survive the cold here, and a beautiful Jewelry Chest that matches our bedroom furniture!! The next morning we opened our stockings before leaving for work and then we got packing for our trip to CA! Such a wonderful first Christmas together.
2 comments:
yay! how darling. i love it. and yay for you little miss martha stewart!!! im very impressed with the cooking skills! and your house is so beautiful i just can not get over it! miss you!
That picture is sooo cute! Is that your new house? Love it!
Post a Comment