The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas in the Mini Apple

I can't believe how fast this Christmas Season is going by!! I wish I could freeze time and savor it all. Ryan and I had such a great time on Saturday. I finally had a Saturday off, so we went to Downtown Minneapolis. We found ourselves at Macys (its one of those cool old Macys that's 12 stories tall) and saw the Santaland Display on the 8th floor. Its been a Minneapolis holiday tradition since the '60's and this year it was "A Day in the Life of an Elf" it was really cool and at the end of it, we got to sit on Santas Lap!! After Macys we watched the Annual Holidazzle Parade, and then went to dinner at Hells Kitchen. What a great day in the City with my Husband!! I loved it. Merry Christmas!

So it's not quite Rockefeller Center....














4 comments:

Kyla said...

AMAZMING!!!! How cool to live so close to a big city.. i guess slc is big right??? :)

Stacie S-H said...

Oh so neat that you got to eat at Hells Kitchen!

Emily & Kyle said...

How fun! Life in the mini apple sounds so charming...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.