Who doesn't love the little blue box? Especially at Christmas time, with the exclusive RED ribbon? My story is not about a recent gift ... its about why we should all have a little more love for Tiffany.
My story begins 4 years ago, when my parents gave me a birthday present. They gave me the Tiffany Elsa Peretti "K" key chain. I love the gift and every time I saw it on my keys I thought of how sweet my parents are to give me such a gift. Recently, after moving to Minnesota, I realized that the "K" on my key chain had disappeared!! I was devastated as I knew I would not be able to afford to replace it. I decided I would go into T&Co here in Minnesota and see if anything could be done. There's no hurt in asking, right? So, I walked into T&Co, go straight to Customer Service and plead my case. Their response? "You know, that key chain is discontinued, we don't have one here in our store, but let me find one for you and we'll send you a new one". Wow!! I knew I loved Tiffany! Where else do you find such excellent customer service?!
Oh Tiffany, I knew I loved you for a reason. You are just so classy.
5 comments:
Aw, that is so sweet. Both of los padres Hunt and Tiffany and Company. I'm going to have to send that to my friend Tali (do you know Tali--she's in my class) who is IN LOVE with T & Co.
Dani, you are so right because I of course love this story. I keep a Tiffany box on my nightstand. Why? Because I'm insane, but also because I love me a sparkly gem. (Kiley, hello! I was in Ryan's group second semester...and I think I may have had a certain LOVELY change management class with you).
Tali -- good to hear from you! I hope you are well, and I am so glad to hear you share my love for T&Co. Seriously, who doesn't love it? I also have a box or two out to admire ... Ryan thinks I'm crazy but I know I'm not the only one :)
ahh that was seriously the happiest story I've read in such a long time! Oh Tiffany how we love thee!
Just Plain Fabulous!
Post a Comment