The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Thanksgiving in Utah

It started with a 4am wake up call. By 5:30am we were parking the car and by 6:00am we were walking through Security at the MSP Airport. Luckily they lost our seat reservation, so we got booked to the back of the plane ... perfect, right? At least there was one seat next to me that wasn't taken, so I got to take a little nap on the way over.

We went straight to Grandma and Grandpa Pixton's house for Thanksgiving Day. It was so much fun to spend the day with Ryan's family, I loved it. Great food + Great company = a great time.

In an effort not to bore anyone with the complete details of the weekend, I'll just post some pictures. All in all we had a fantastic time. We got to see friends and family and spend some time back in the familiar community of Provo, Utah. Its weird that I only lived in Provo for 2 years, but when I go back, it feels so comfortable and familiar, its always great to go back (never thought I would say that!).

Turkey Day








Our Lil Dessert Party
Ryan's Mom, Jeralyn, spent the day with me in the kitchen baking up a storm for our Party. Trifle, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake Bites and Buckeyes---YUM!! Thanks Jeralyn!

My Parents surprised me and drove into town. They crashed our party with the Jacksons.











GAME DAY
Kelsie and Malcolm have been my besties since we were in diapers --- pretty classic, right? The big game day is in reference to the BYU vs. Utah game. Quite the rivalry. OT made it a nail-biter, luckily we pulled it out. Good Job Cougs.

We met Kelsie, Cameron and Malcolm for lunch.






We got to hang out with the Boys.


Ashley rocking out with the Band






Storming the Field.






Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, that is a long post. but i love all the pictures. i hope ash got my happy birthday text, i'm not sure why i remembr that every year, but i definitely do. lol. well i'm glad you had a great thanksgiving. merry christmas :) :) :)