The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, November 23, 2009

Sneak Peek!!
under the sheet hehe ok ... into our bedroom

So this may be the only peak you guys get into the newlywed bedroom ;)

We just got our bedroom set and I have not been this excited since our wedding/honeymoon!! I love the new furniture smell, and walking into our room and seeing this beautiful new set that we now own... its been pretty amazing to say the least. So, I thought I'd share in my, um our joy and show some pictures of our beautiful set. Also, let me know what you think of our bedding?? After much thought I went with Charcoal and lavender ... I mean, come on, do you see that green I am working with?? AND no judgments with my lopsided pillows ... I didn't notice that when I took the pictures. Sigh.





3 comments:

CHO said...

Very cute!! Love the colors, too.

Tamara Hunt said...

Love it!!!

Unknown said...

the green isn't so bad... its the wallpaper! lol. cute bed stuff though