The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

LEAVES!!

Lot Size = .23 acres
+ Trees (Large) = 5
+ Trees (Small) = 3
_______________________

= ONE HUNDRED MILLION LEAVES!

On Saturday, Ryan and I decided it was time to attack the leaves piling up in our yard. In some spots, the leaves were 6 inches thick, just layer after layer after layer of leaves on our grass. I have honestly never seen so many leave before in my life. It was overwhelming, but luckily together Ryan and I pulled it off. We're a great leaf team! :) So, 7 hours later, we finally got our grass cleared of all the leaves and Ryan even borrowed Ernie's Lawn Mower (our neighbor next door) to mow the lawn. Our yard never looked so good! (Well, at least since we've been the owners-- I need to develop a green thumb). See pictures below:

Side Yard:






Those piles may not look tall in this picture ... but they're up to my knees!




Ryan hard at work.



Front Yard:


3 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

A few things: First, I love the new blog name and am so jealous that is actually your address. Second, you and your mom look gorgeous in all of those pictures--no one would ever guess she wasn't your sister! And third, I've never seen such a big pile of leaves... but at least it's not snow, right? :-)

Kristin said...

Looks great now if you could only come do my house before the snow arrives in Salt Lake. By the time I get home at 5:45 it is dark and cold. Miss you!