The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, November 15, 2009

LION'S TAP


One of the things Ryan learned about me real quick when we first started dating is that I am a fan of little restaurant dives. He knew he would impress me more with a local hamburger stand in PG than a P.F. Changs, or the like. So, when Ryan took me on a date to The Lion's Tap on Friday night, I was loving it! They even serve 1919 Root Beer on tap. The menu is short (think In N Out) and the food is great, and the atmosphere is even better. Next time one of y'all come to visit, you can bet we'll take you there!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

whatever that is on his plate looks DIVINE!!! I'm really wanting some cheese right about now

Mrs. Schmalison said...

ummmmm......I want some. Not Ryan, the food. Yummy food.

Ryan and Kiley said...

Haha haha Allison, I'm glad you clarified that!! Girls, I'm telling ya, it was some GOOD food. I can't wait to go back!

Kyla said...

MMM, hamburgers sound delicious right now! Miss you :)

Unknown said...

Ryan looks like a squirrel.