So thankful for my sweet husband. For our eternal marriage and the happiness he brings. Thankful for our health, for the opportunity we have to live in Chicago and serve here. Thankful for incredible parents who continue to teach us so much. Thankful for amazing families -- the love and support that they continue to give us. Thankful for our Faith; for scriptures and living prophets that make the hard days a little less hard. Thankful for my testimony of my Heavenly Father, that He knows me and loves me and sent His Son to die for me so I can live again. Thankful for friends who make life happy and enjoyable and are a shoulder to lean on. Thankful for the sun, for flowers, mountains, and this beautiful earth we get to enjoy every day. Thankful for a healthy body and the energy to do all that I wish and want and hope to do in this life.
I am thankful for Thanksgiving -- a holiday that allows us to reflect on our blessings and say Thanks.
2 comments:
I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
emergency dental care no insurance
regards.
I have been browsing through blogs. I recently started a blog titled 'Our Extraordinary Love.' I idea is for people to send me their stories so that I can share them with the world. Granted, this is very new and I don't quite have the world on board yet. Well, I came across your page and was wondering if you would want to share your love story with me (so that I could share it on my blog and such).
http://ourextraordinarylove.blogspot.com/
There is way more information on my blog if you want to check it out first. I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.
-Candace
Post a Comment