The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chicago: Work & Play.

We had big work meetings in Chicago in October. It was a stressful time for me but I also got to enjoy have my sister in Chicago and my parents! Ashley is 7 months preggers, so we got to enjoy her new belly bump and go Maternity Clothes Shopping. I never knew maternity clothes shopping would be so fun (probably because we weren't shopping for me...)! We also treated ourselves to mani/pedis and a week-night concert.
On State Street.
After a couple of super busy/long work days we got to enjoy a couple of beautiful fall days in the city with mom and dad and Ryan. Thursday night we all went to Youth Group -- my friend taught a Self-Defense class to 30+ youth. Mom and I joined in the fun.

Dad's favorite hot dog of the weekend (yes, there were multiple hot dogs consumed!)
 We went on an Architecture Cruise and were blessed with the most beautiful day to be on the water!
Love these red trees.



I love my family!!
 Saturday morning we went to Lincoln Park with the intent of going to the Chicago History Museum, but the weather was so great & Lincoln Park was sooo inviting that we ditched the museum for the outdoors and enjoyed the Zoo!!


Aren't they the cutest couple ever?

My favorite Chicago Skyline with my favorite person. xoxo


Love having family in town!

No comments: