The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, November 14, 2011

Chicagoween 2011: 

Remember how Chicago LOVES Halloween? (I talk about it here). Well, we love how festive the city gets, but October was just a crazy month and ultimately, we were party-poopers for Halloween this year. I was bummed because I didn't get a chance to get into it. AT ALL. I didn't even buy a pumpkin. Not ONE! So sad, right? To top it all off, Ryan and I were sick on Halloween. We stayed home from work and sleep pretty much all day. We had to bail on a Halloween Party and it was just really a sad sight to see.

The one festive thing we did do was enjoy the decorations in a Lincoln Park neighborhood. I LOVE how much Chicago gets into Halloween! They LOVE IT here. So fun to see all the decorations and enjoy the Holiday Spirit.



Creepy Taylor Lautner!

A personal pumpkin patch.



The biggest spider I have ever seen...
 I hope ya'll had a super fun Halloween!

No comments: