Refreshing.
Isn't it so refreshing to try new things? I love it. Especially when it's in my kitchen. I was talking to a girl friend the other day about how sometimes it just feels great to be in my kitchen alone trying a new dish, dessert, etc. There is something almost therapuetic about me and my kitchen tools and creativity. Here are a few things I tried last week:
 |
| Raspberry filling. |
 |
| Buttercream frosting- (over vanilla cake and raspberry filling). |
My next level of patience will come when I learn how to actually frost a cake!
My next feat was: Neapolitan Style Pizza! I would love to figure this one out ... I love pizza. It was pretty good but not perfected-- just yet.
 |
| Rolling out the pizza dough!! |
 |
| I bought fresh sliced mozerall at the store vs. shredded. |
 |
| Genoa Salami and Mozerella |
 |
| Margherita Extra, anyone? |
What do you like to do to relieve stress and express a little creativity??
2 comments:
You have bangs!!! I guess it has been a while since I visited your blog or maybe you are just wearing your bangs differently but boy are they are cute!
Why are you so stinkin cute?! Miss ya.
Post a Comment