Teaching the next generation about Football.
I am a leader in our church's Young Women's Organization, for women 12-18. This includes preparing lessons for Sunday instruction, as well as planning weekly activities on Thursday nights. These are incredible women and I feel so blessed to get to work with them!!
One of the other leaders husbands is a security manager for Soldier Field -- which means we have a sweet hook-up for games. His brother-in-law who owns the company gave us AWESOME tickets and a parking pass for a pre-season game against the Browns!! We got there early and got to see the stadium, as well as practice from first row. It was so fun!!
| My sweet Young Women. |
| Yes, I bought a Bears shirt for the game!! |
| Jay Cutler. Also known as Kristin Cavallari's ex. |
| Knox- we saw him get a TD. |
| Kick off. |
| Team Huddle. Those are some big boys. |
| D-FENCE |
| Action shot- |
| Touchdown!! |
We had such a blast at the game. The girls loved it and I tried to teach them the few things I know about Football. It was also one of the hottest days of the year that day --- 100+ with the heat index and no breeze through the stadium. We just sat there sweating. It was gross. We drank lots of water and made the best of it though!!!
My favorite activity yet.
1 comment:
How awesome that all three of your girls were able to go!! :)
Post a Comment