Want to know how I know?? It's not the date, and I live in Minnesota so its definitely not the weather, its when Cadbury Mini Eggs come out onto the shelves!

Seriously, these things are my FAVORITE Easter candy. I swore I would only buy one bag this year (um yeah right!). Too bad I've already gotten through one bag (at least it took me a week or two to finish it off...) and I need to go get more, I think.
I forgot about adapting to a learning curve when you start a new job. Things are going good, but I am always so hard on myself for making even the smallest of mistakes. My answer for this? Eating more eggs. I know, I will probably gain weight and then have to lose it for Ashley's wedding in June, but that is still 3 months away, so I have time, right?
Ok, I need more eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment